Anyone in the Seattle area need some size 38 pants?

Options
This has been a three year process for me (though seriously kicked up a notch since joining the site a month ago). I'm now comfortably down to a size 34 jean. Going through my closet this morning (trying to find something that still fit), I ended up pulling out nearly a dozen pairs of 38 inch pants (jeans, painters pants, etc...). While they all show signs of wear (they're basically work pants), they are all still wearable. A good friend of mine who is also on his way down the scale gave me a bunch of his old jeans a few months ago, I thought perhaps I could do the same thing. If anyone in the Seattle area is in need of some free jeans (38x32 or 38x34), drop me a line. As I'm losing weight I find that a good belt will only go so far. Rather than spend money on pants that you'll hopefully only be wearing for a short period of time, take these.

^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!