Stubborn backfat & thighs

Options
I'm 23 years old and i'm suffered with backfat for as long as I can remember. i'm 5'7 and 153lbs and even at my thinnest (122lbs) i've had backfat. no matter how active I am or how well i eat I still have these nasty backrolls that look like a sad pug. it's extremely frustrating because it ruins every top that i wear because the fabric sinks into my stupid rolls. I feel like i will never get to wear backless dresses and look nice. I've seen women way bigger than me that have a beautiful back without any rolls.

How the heck can i get rid of it?

Another extreme problem area is my thighs. they don't just rub together, they're STUCK together and then they rub. it destroys my jeans and when i wear skirts and dresses my thighs burn from the chafing. This is another area that refuses to go away whenever i exercise and eat right.

I feel like the only solution to getting rid of these problem areas is to become a skeleton.

Replies

• GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce or change your genetics. From what you describe it seems like you have two options: 1) cosmetic surgery, 2) learn to love your backfat and thighs, draw attention to the parts of your body you love, and just be confident anyway.
  • achanel1
    achanel1 Posts: 5
    Options
    This depresses me! why on earth would i love having what looks like a package of sausages on my back or thighs that refuse to separate from each other. i'm doomed!!! ahaha
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Because all bodies are beautiful. That's why.

ETA: It's also possible that you have some sort of dysmorphia, which is another reason why learning to love yourself would be worthwhile.