30 day shred

Options
I absoluetly am not a fan because it kicks my butt.:tongue: ...but I am going to stick with it. My question is how do you log it into your exercise tracking? thanks

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Get an inexpensive heart rate monitor to track calories burned. You can use low impact aerobics or calisthenics to input.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    me and several others i've talked to log it under "circuit training, general"
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I would like to know the same thing. I did a work out DVD this morning, I believe it was called Billy Blanks Tae Bo Fat Blaster. I did it for about 40 minutes but could not figure out how to log it into the exercise tracker. So I just typed in Tae Bo and it said I burned 544 calories for 40 minutes of it. And the DVD said if you do all the moves correctly and for the entire length of the DVD you can burn over 1,000 calories. So I think it might be pretty accurate since I could not do all the moves properly and didn't do it for the entire length of the DVD (I left off about 10 minutes of it) And I was definetly out of breath and sweating way more than I do when I get off the elliptical which says I burn about 545 in an hour.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Heart rate monitor!
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    HRM is the way to go!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Jillian is evil!!!!!!!! I'm UK born, don't have Sky so I don't know who she is. But I foolishly ordered the dvd on Amazon, Only managed 7.5mins yesterday but completed it (with a few alterations) today!!!! Can't sit for a great length of time without seizing up!!!!!!!!
    I use a heart rate watch (also from Amazon), which cost around £8. It seems to do the job!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I agree on the HRM but until you get one -- http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php it will give you an estimate.