Congratulations!!
  • JLGund
    JLGund Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I must say you were BEAUTIFUL overweight and you are BEAUTIFUL now. Difference is, NOW you are fit! And I bet you have unlimited energy as well!
  • joansteph
    joansteph Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you look amazing. Your before is where I'm at right now and I'm 5ft 2 also so you give me hope.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! And as a 5'1'er - you have definitely motivated me! Thank you! Any tips to share? What kind of exercise/diet did you stick to? Awesome job and thank you for sharing :)

At first it was really just getting off my A**. I did not want to work out. I was waiting to wake up one day and be skinny. Haha not very realistic. I lost my first 30 lbs with the Alli pill. It blocks fat so you need to lower your fat intake. I don't necessarily condone this pill to anyone as now, I would much prefer the natural way but at the time it was right for me. I was eating so much fast food so once I started taking this pill it FORCED me to realize what junk I was eating. This helped me learn portion control. After I got that 30lb loss motivation I ditched the Alli pill. You aren't supposed to take it for long periods of time anyway. Then, I started working out. What really motivated me was that I realized that it is YOUR life and no one can do anything for you. No one can lose weight for you. Once these things started hitting me I was a runaway train!!

I HAVE NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN A GYM and I'm damn proud of it! I'm a germaphobe!!! I swear by Jillian Michaels DVDs. She kicked my butt!!! So all I was doing were all of these DVDs and counting calories. I would say it wasn't until I was about 140 that I found my love for lifting weights and that's when I started increasing my protein. Still, I bought my own weights and never went to the gym. I found DVDs specifically for strength training. My favorites are anything by Jackie Warner. She rocks!!! Currently I'm trying to cut about 5 more lbs of fat. I don't care about the scale anymore as I'm trying to lose inches. I'm eating 20 carbs 40/40 fat and protein right now. This isn't for everyone but it's working great for me I've already lost an inch off my waist and thighs in 3 weeks. Sorry that was a lot of info but I was a little lacking in info in my first post.

Thanks everyone for your comments they are all making me smile!! :):) You are all amazing and I swear I would have never gotten this far without the support of all my MFP friends!! :):flowerforyou: :love:
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I'm 5'2 also, with a goal of 120. So I hope I look this good when I reach my goal! I've lost 30 pounds so far, down to 138, so 18 more pounds!

That's amazing progress so far!!! You've totally got this last 18, keep it up!! :)
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    Great motivation! Thank you for sharing with us, you look amazing!
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! NIce job! You look great!
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you look fabulous!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be super proud! :flowerforyou:

Thank you!! :)
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • carmendave
    carmendave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I really needed to see this today. You are an inspiration.!

Carmen
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! May I ask how many calories you are eating in maintenance?
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    You look fantastic! May I ask how many calories you are eating in maintenance?

Hi!! Thank you!! I'm actually not maintaining right now I'm eating 1510 before exercise, 20/40/40 macros, and just depending how hungry I am on workout days I may eat back half of my exercise cals. I'm still trying to lose some inches, not lbs. I always have one day a week that I enjoy my cheat meal, sometimes two hehe :)
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic.
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Same height as me, so now I can see what that weight looks like :)
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done! You're gorgeous!
  • chelseafxx
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Same height as me, so now I can see what that weight looks like :)

One of the reasons I wanted to post this..to help the fellow shorties out!! :)
  • HBPMommy
    HBPMommy Posts: 1
    Options
    What an inspiration!! I bet you feel amazing!
  • raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Thank you for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!