OMG! you look amaziNG! Good job you!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    you look great. Thanks for the inspiration!

Franzy
  • happykat007
    happykat007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the responses, they mean SO much! I have been having the worst time lately with this :( The binge days just keep happening, and although I am still seeing a *minor* weekly loss, I know how much better it would be if I would give this 100% I keep promising myself no more cheat days, because I can't do just a little over cals, I do like 1000-2000 over, it's super ridiculous, and I feel so out of control! Sorry to go on, maybe this needs to be it's own post, lol, so I can get some ideas from everyone.

CoastalStorm, doing things with my kids is about the majority of my exercise, lol, I carry my 6 mo on my chest when I walk ALOT. I try to do other things too, but the majority is kid related :)
  • betsy720
    Options
    Your determination is awesome!! Keep up the good work...us beginners need to see success stories to stay motivated and to see that hard work really does pay off.
  • ejhaines
    Options
    truely an inspiration! My 2nd son is 14 weeks so I know how it feels to have the baby weight to lose :)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!!! I admire your dedication!! :flowerforyou:
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Well done!

Karen
  • tanias11
    Options
    wow you look amazing! i was small too before my baby and now im a big slob and i wanna lose it all and go back to where i was at. what are you doing you have to tell me!

great job!

tania
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    Congratulations...thanks for the pics...I am also 5'3 and currently weigh 142lbs and it is nice to see a visual at 131. I commend you on your effort and you look great. Keep up the good work!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You're effing HOT now! That lady in the first picture spit you out and is showing the world a happier you! Good job!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WOW girly u look GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • chare11
    chare11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Geez, you really don't need to lose any more weight! You look great and I don't think it's necessary to go lower than 125 pounds. I am 5'2" and 170 currently. I had my child 9 months ago and have been trying to lose the weight for the last 3 months with exercise and eating right. But I have to say, I would give anything just to be 140 again! lol. I was 120 and a size 4 pant and small for shirts at my lightest and I am an inch shorter than you! Good work though = )
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Geez, you really don't need to lose any more weight! You look great and I don't think it's necessary to go lower than 125 pounds. I am 5'2" and 170 currently. I had my child 9 months ago and have been trying to lose the weight for the last 3 months with exercise and eating right. But I have to say, I would give anything just to be 140 again! lol. I was 120 and a size 4 pant and small for shirts at my lightest and I am an inch shorter than you! Good work though = )
    Actually, the recommended weight for women that are 5'2" is around 115. Recommended weight for a woman that is 5'4" (my height) is 120.
  • strivingforbeautyy
    Options
    I love your story! It's very motivational because you've done it twice, and in such a short time! You look fantastic in your pictures. Oh and your daughter is adorable :) Keep up the great work sweetie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!