Cheerleaders wanted:

bandpsmom
bandpsmom Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I'm new here but certainly NOT new to weight loss and dieting! For years I've been on a roller coaster ride trying to get back to my old self before kids..... it's been almost 19 years! I recently turned 40 and am committed to losing the baggage that has held me hostage for years. I love to be an encourager to others and cheer them on which has been my downfall for years. It's now MY turn to get encouraged and cheered on.......Look forward to sharing with you all and encouraging each other during our journey!

Replies

• piersons
    piersons Posts: 51 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! So you're looking for cheerleaders... no need to ask! You have joined a community of wonderfully encouraging people. We are all on the same journey and are here to inspire and lift each other up. Good luck! You can do this!!!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    well 20 yrs ago I was a basketball cheerleader! lol And I am pretty sure that today I can't kick and jump like I did back then, but I'm all for cheering you on!! =)
    congrats on taking a step in the right direction!! MFP has been a miracle for me!!
    Stac :flowerforyou:
  • I used to be a cheerleader in highschool, wish I still had the cheerleader body. However, I have alot of cheerleading left in me and would be glad to cheer you on. So don't give up, and Fight, FigHT, FIGHT!!!!!:laugh:
  • Welcome to MFP!!! I think you look beautiful already, but I definitely understand the battle with fitness, and diet goals. I am a mother of three (3, 2, and almost 1 years), and have had a hard time losing the weight from my last baby. I believe God wants us to be healthy and fit, and so I strongly believe He will help us get there!! Keep your chin up, and push yourself a little more each day! I'm right here with ya!

Nice to meet you!

~Stephanie Driver
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I look awesome in a short skirt?
  • Welcome, the food log is great. It has helped me a lot. I joined a week ago and I have lost five pounds, thanks to the food log. Add me as a friend if you like.
This discussion has been closed.