Looking for friends with open diaries

Options
Just because I'm nosy and like to see what people eat! :) Mine's open, I think it holds me more accountable

Replies

• emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined MFP yesterday. :) I have been trying to lose baby weight. I lost 16kg by calorie counting and have now joined MFP. I have an open diary. I am hoping to loose at least another 7kg. I definetly need the accountability, as I overeat frequently. I feel so hungry all the time, probably from breastfeeding... anyhow... hi!! :D
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log everything daily. .... I think its become a way of life or an addiction.
  • Apple31415
    Apple31415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am also very interested in what other MFPers eat. I'm fairly new and looking for ideas. My diaries are public and i welcome feedback. Please know that I'm conscientious about logging but steadily improving accuracy as i now measure solids with an cup i carry around.
  • lovebug782
    Options
    hi all looking for friends support, just joined today. feel free to add me:)
  • KarissaA
    KarissaA Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary.
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My diary is open.
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Mine is open... I would love pals who eat as much as I do ;)
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and honest.
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you click on the Groups tab, there's a group called 2014 Open Diarys. Come join us! :)

Michelle in Ohio:smile:
  • gigihotetz
    Options
    I welcome people to view my diary. Having it public keeps me on my toes and not want to slip!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well and log daily. It's become a way of life.
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I want more friends with open ones so feel free. :ohwell:
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    I think mine's open, it's set to Public. Still getting the hang of this.
  • shipley2480
    shipley2480 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and honest. Feel free to add.
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily with all my food and exercise. Its important to be nosey here on MFP. :)
  • yukino3006
    yukino3006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me! my diary is open,
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open, I log religiously and I eat A LOT LOL I also food prep so I create recipes on MFP and I'm a pretty accurate logger.

Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • 52dave62
    52dave62 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am 24 days into MFP, today ALL of my numbers were RED. I log everything, condiments, cooking oils, grazing while cooking.
    I am ready for more than 14 friends. Feel free to add me if I have not added you yet.
  • mexicolombiana
    mexicolombiana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I love reading people's diaries. I try to eat about 1400 a day and poof, I lost weight pretty easily that way. Who knew that if you reduced your calorie intake, you lose weight?! I also take ballet classes twice a week and volleyball once a week.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Mine's open! Feel free to friend and/or peek! May the odds be ever in our favor! :)