Group Activity - "I can now..... that I couldn't ...... lbs

kpressley392
kpressley392 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
The most encouraging thing for me is to be able to do certain things now I could not do a month and half ago.
I can now...
bend over and tie my shoes...
turn my whole body over in bed (in unison, without having to turn the top half and then use my feet to turn the bottom half)....
climb into the back of my husband's truck without help...
wear my pink jeans (barely)...

Can't wait to compare this when I hit the 30 lb goal :tongue:

Replies

• KarenJean81
    KarenJean81 Posts: 117 Member
    That's great!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    isnt it wonderful when you start spotting the differences? Makes it all worthwhile :bigsmile:

Well done you :flowerforyou:
  • I so hear you - I can remember being so excited when I was able to cross my legs - keep up the great work:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    I love this!!
    I can now RUN up the stairs at work without getting winded which I couldn't DREAM of 76 pounds ago.
    I can now wear an Old Navy 14 and I could not wear anything from old navy 76 pounds ago.
    I can now paint my toenails without pulling a muscle ooo AND I can shave the b-line and actually SEE what I'm doing!! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    good for you, it is such a good feeling when you notice the differences. I can now go bike riding with my daughter. I couldnt do that 27lbs ago, also I dont get as winded and I am down 2 pant sizes.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    These are all awesome!

I can now wear my yoga pants and assorted workout shirts in public that I wouldn't dare wear out of the house 44lbs ago! AND I can now ride my bike to work (even after doing a 12 mile bike ride) which I couldn't do without dying 44lbs ago!
This discussion has been closed.