I lost my fitbit flex!

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
I am SOOOOOO mad right now.:angry::explode: :mad: I have no idea where it is and I called the 2 places I went yesterday and no one turned one in. The stupid thing did keep coming off my wrist so I guess it is my fault. I guess it's just not meant to be. :sad: :sad:

Replies

• Ataraxia81
    Ataraxia81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Try getting in touch with Fitbit's customer support. I've heard of cases where people have lost their Fitbit's and the company replaced them free of charge. I don't know if what the circumstances would be but it is worth a shot at least.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Thanks! I will do this!
  • gennaacourt
    Options
    I lost mine too! Did they send out a replacement? :(
  • mart001
    mart001 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i lost my fitbit one and they replaced it free, did not even charge shipping. heard alot of stories from discounts to free so do not know what qualifies free or not. best number to call is 877-623-4997 , they are west coast and sometimes takes awhile to get thru, but they are super nice... good luck
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    Yeah the clasp is not very intelligently designed considering how pricy the thing is. I'd contact them.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's in your car
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am lost without my Fitbit! I lost it in the pig yard and he ate it! I contacted them and they replaced it. They are awesome!
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    They need to fire their entire industrial design team.

The flex band sucks and falls off. The force gave people rashes and had to be recalled. This stuff shouldn't be complicated. Plastic bands are not some new innovation.
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of losing mine because I've heard a lot of stories of others losing them. So today I ordered a little "belt" which is supposed to help it not slip off my wrist. It's basically a fancy rubber band!

But I will also say that their customer support is excellent! My battery started to die and they replaced mine for free. So yes it's definitely worth a shot!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    Yes, they replaced it for me! :heart: their customer service department!
  • jrisner11
    jrisner11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost mine a few days ago. I just emailed them through their website. Did you call or email and how long did it take for them to replace it?
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My son bought me the flex for father's day. Reading this post makes me paranoid now that the thing will fall off my wrist. I had the little fitbit zip. However, I lost it a few mos, ago.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i lost my fitbit once. I had no idea when. So I fired up the app on my phone to see if it would sync. And it did, which let me know it was close.

I know they replaced it for you, but next time (if there is one), you could use the app in the different locations you think it might be to see if it will sync.
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bitbelt. search for a promo code and you can get a % off too.
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    I lost mine a few days ago. I just emailed them through their website. Did you call or email and how long did it take for them to replace it?

They replaced it immediately. I emailed them and they replied back the same day. They were excellent! Good luck!
  • Lisa1971
    Options
    i lost my fitbit once. I had no idea when. So I fired up the app on my phone to see if it would sync. And it did, which let me know it was close.

I know they replaced it for you, but next time (if there is one), you could use the app in the different locations you think it might be to see if it will sync.

That's a good idea. Thanks!
  • Lisa1971
    Options

I am ordering one of those!!!!!! So worth it!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I did when I lost mine less than a week after I got it, I walked around trying to see if it would sync. It wasn't in the house or car, but luckily someone found it at one of the locations where I had been.
  • bluntlysally
    bluntlysally Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I am ordering one of those!!!!!! So worth it!

i lost my flex for an hour once. after a year of having it. immediately ordered the bitbelt and have felt much better since! i ordered 2, and they added a 3rd for free.
  • kirkwoodtiger
    Options
    Fitbit replaced my lost one. For my new one I threaded a small rubber band through the one of the tiny slots on the band and looped to secure then just put rubber band around wrist now if it comes loose it's attached to rubber band It really works. Use one of the thin rubber bands