My fresh start

Options
I'm not new to MFP but decided to make a new profile after falling off the wagon a little bit allowing myself a fresh new start. So I'm looking for friends who are on here everyday logging and giving support--I also will give support in return. I started my journey last July at 239lbs, my lowest weight got to a 173 and I am now back up to a 188...I'm ready to get back on the ball, summer is right around the corner and it will be a lot harder hiding behind clothes like you can in the winter time. I plan to start up my Jillian Michaels workouts again today and come back strong this time. By the time July comes around again my goal is to be at my first goal weight of 160lbs, and from there I'll see what I need to do. Feel free to add me, the more the better!

Replies

• anallydiaz
    anallydiaz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back! I added you. I log in everyday and keep my diary open. Wish you all the best!!!!
  • 60_day_challenge
    Options
    I am starting out similar to what you do. 235 now. I have yo-yo'd quite a bit, but need to get down to 150-170.
  • jody6
    jody6 Posts: 4
    Options
    Newbie here...how do you keep your @diary open"?
    And what exactly does this mean? Thank you in advance!
  • jessmello03
    jessmello03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fresh starts are a wonderful thing! Welcome back! I have some similar goals as you. Will be adding. Best of luck!
  • Amson19
    Amson19 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have pretty much done the same as you - not new but started a new profile!
    I'm trying to log in everyday to keep myself on track. Getting married in October and want to start having kids after that. I'm more wanting to be at a good weight before I have kids so I don't have to lose double the weight :)
    My diary is also open. Add me if you'd like!
    P.S. my weight tracker is for my first goal! :) baby steps