NSV - old jeans become new jeans

Options
DataSeven
DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
I had to brag to somebody, after 25lb weight loss, the old jeans that I had banished to the far reaches of my closet because they did not fit, well they fit again! I'm so pleased, it's like getting 2 new pairs of jeans for free.

Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Awesome. great feeling!!
  • Widadita
    Widadita Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! way to go!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats! what a great feeling. I can't wait for my turn! :drinker:
  • wozkaa
    wozkaa Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to that - I have half a dozen pairs of great jeans and an awful lot of colourful, funny fitted T shirts that I am itching to wear again. And bright, colourful shorts!

Good for you, it's a great accomplishment.
  • loonalupe
    loonalupe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    High five to ya, sistah! I had the EXACT same experience this week after locating a bag of jeans(in a storage area reserved for annual decorations, etc) that I haven't thought about in 4 years! Mind you, only 2 of them fit right now (still, yee-haw!)...but I've moved the rest into a spot at the front of my closet, where I can anticipate moving back down the 'size ladder'. Congrats to you!
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! That's great :)

I was always envious of the lady I babysat for because she was what I thought was a nice size. 9/10. I was a 16 :frown: But she lost some lbs and I lost a lot of lbs. I went online asking if anyone had 9/10s they wanted to give away ( I am a student and super poor), she replied that she did and I got about 9 pairs of my dream jeans. So long I wanted to wear her size jeans and now I do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!