Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Great results mate. Should be proud
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Total inspiration. Keep up the good work. You look amazing. You should also know that you were beautiful before the weight loss. Beauty comes from within.
  • jennucci81
    jennucci81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This was awesome motivation! You look amazing! Thank you so much for being brave enough to show this. I appreciate it so much.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You are amazing - this is the real life inspiration that I can relate to and thank you so much for posting!!!!!!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow... You can totally tell a transformation! Keep up the great work!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • IcanIwill1
    IcanIwill1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done...beautiful woman you are.:flowerforyou:

You have done so well.
    all that hard work has been worth the effort.
    You are so pretty, and it appears you have a good heart too.
    You look great.
    you :smokin: hot ...babe :wink: I bet you have inspired so many people with your dazzling transformation.
    You've gone from pretty to stunning, and that's no mean feat.
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being so brave. You are TRULY very inspiring!!
  • jenrobiwan
    jenrobiwan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! No one could fault you. Be proud of all you've accomplished!
  • Nikki_Gerhardt
    Nikki_Gerhardt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being brave enough to post these pictures and your story, I really have to say your motivation and achievements are are amazing and very inspirational! Cant wait to hear more about your journey, keep up the great work hun.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    WOW, great job. You can definitely see a difference. Losing 78 lbs is no joke. Congrats :bigsmile:
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, im 199 now jeans size 10, tops large. It is great to see like you said bigger people getting results. I'm down 122 pounds and am still embarrassed of showing skin, lots of skin :(
  • RebeccaS1552
    Options
    I think that you look great... way to stick with your plan!! :smile:
  • rachellemac14
    Options
    I think you look great.
    I don't think there is such a thing as a bikini body. Plenty of super skinny girls don't have the confidence to pull it off running around with the arms folded over their belly looking miserable shoulders hunched over......and iv seen European women at your starting weight rocking it in Thailand in a thong. It's all about perspective and self confidence. Kudos to you who took it a step further and put yourself up on the net :) your awesome and you have come so far in your weightloss. Well done!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You look great. You made great choices over and over again and it paid off!
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    I wanted to reply to this one even though it's been a while since the thread was started. I hope that you continue to inspire like you have. I notice a difference and you've inspired another without the bikini body to get a bikini just so she can better assess how much she's losing. Now to find a not too expensive bikini to do so in!!!!!

Keep up the good work!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Wow...great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!