Been here 3 weeks.....

Options
And so far all is going okay. I started out 7 pounds heavier than my ticker says because i was changing things before I found this great place. I'm a big guy so I have a long way to go. I wouldn't mind having a few friends to help encourage me along the way. I have read lots on pages on here and this seems to be a truly great place with lots of knowledge. You all are a great bunch

Replies

• Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    keep at it!!!! Its a one day at a time thing....happy to encourage, nag or fuss at you LOL :)
  • kaylajane87
    Options
    Hi I'm kayla! I just got here about a week ago and love it so far! I too wish i had more friends to post on my comments and support me. I also have a long way to go. I would love to be your friend and help you with support if your willing to help me too :D!
  • mikegerber1
    mikegerber1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    remember...marathon, not a sprint.
  • ManyPounds2Lose
    ManyPounds2Lose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you are... but we're paddling... so keep at it and You're doing great!!! :smile:
  • kendall1185
    kendall1185 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI guys I started using this APP 3 years ago after my first child. Lost about 50 lbs. Just started using it again a few months ago, (i had another child) already down 23 but want to lose about 50 more. I would love to have a bigger support system but find every time I add someone they use it for a week and then quit. If you are serious about this please add me, it really does work when you work hard at it. User name Kendall1185
  • blueridgeloner
    blueridgeloner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and the friend requests. Seems good to see a little activity on the home page.