Summer Slim Down Challenge

Options
Cline1988
Cline1988 Posts: 8 Member
Hey Everyone---

The countdown to summer has begun! Anyone interested in getting shorts/tank top ready with me?

Replies

• superlilmomma
    Options
    Completly I want to be ready to sport my shorts and tanks with pride and love the mirror I am looking at
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have some gorgeous summer clothes hanging in my closet screaming at me, "We don't fit you right now and we want to strut our stuff this summer girl!"
  • gigihotetz
    Options
    definitely in!
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im all in!
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Advocare or Herbalife? Don't keep us in suspense!

ETA: Beachbody. Can't believe I didn't guess that one.
  • Cline1988
    Options
    I hear ya girl!
  • ZombieEarhart
    Options
    I hear ya girl!

You hear that cash money, girl.
  • Cline1988
    Options
    Haha! I am not trying to sell anything! Geee! I have personally gained 10 pounds since last summer and my clothes are TIGHT!

I just bought a T-25 challenge pack from beach body and was planning to start that Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I was thinking the challenge group could be a clean eating + some sort of exercise a day- whatever you want! Since 90% of our bodies are made in the kitchen, we could focus on encouraging each other to stay within our respective calorie goals for the day by sharing our food diaries also. I will also be incorporating shakeology as a meal during my day, but you guys wouldn't have to do that.

What are your thoughts?
  • ZombieEarhart
    Options
    Haha! I am not trying to sell anything! Geee! I have personally gained 10 pounds since last summer and my clothes are TIGHT!

I just bought a T-25 challenge pack from beach body and was planning to start that Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I was thinking the challenge group could be a clean eating + some sort of exercise a day- whatever you want! Since 90% of our bodies are made in the kitchen, we could focus on encouraging each other to stay within our respective calorie goals for the day by sharing our food diaries also. I will also be incorporating shakeology as a meal during my day, but you guys wouldn't have to do that.

What are your thoughts?

Just think it's weird that your first post in a year had a bb link attached. We're cool if you're really not selling anything. Log your calories, do your exercise, it's a done deal.

ETA: checked out that beachbody link- yep, you're a coach. You should be upfront about that when recruiting "friends"
  • Cline1988
    Options
    Sorry you took it that way! I have been logging my food every day for almost 3 years, I just don't write on a lot of message boards.

I saw on facebook that people were doing it, and I was inspired. Has anyone done one before? Is there a way on here to make a group?

Thanks for ya'll's input!
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 5 of p90x3 and it is ROUGH. Could use all the encouragement i can get so friend me if you like.

P.s : I'm not doing shakology.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm just doing what Sharee Hanson recommends. :3
  • Cline1988
    Options
    Awesome! I am not familiar with her, but will look into her stuff. :) Thanks!
  • SophieLPxx
    SophieLPxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im defo in my goal is to be summer ready for my hols
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • anidesigner
    anidesigner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What is the plan for week 1?