Crazy Canucks Oct 6,2010

Options
weigh in up 2 pounds-:( oh well I have been stressed for the past 2 weeks so I will keep at the exercise and I am logging most of my food....I am starting to increase water again...I want to be 140 so I better start doing better..still happy but it's too easy to gain...Anyways hope you had a good week....Here's to a better week....amen...lol!!! Go Canada Go...and welcome if your not from Canada...we are warm and friendly here :)

Best of luck...you can do it!!!! I need too-lol

Replies

• Krystled
    Options
    Down 2lbs since last week!!! :) So excited about that. Now to at least mantain that until next week. Hope everyones week was good. Cyndi1 you are still doing great even with a gain this week. Keep up the good work everyone!

Go Canucks Go!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Last week, I had gone up 1.3lbs over the previous week and was sitting at 245.8. My goal for this week was to take it plus another 1 of it's friends and find another body to hibernate on. My weigh in this morning was 243.6 so VERY close :D I actually have had a kind of icky week - had a few over days, a few under days.....started a new exercise. So my body wasn't sure which way was up and the weight has been fluctuating incredibly much over the week. Heading to the pool tonight for aquafit and my weigh in after that is usually good :)

Hope everyone else has had a good week too!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning! :drinker:

Well I'm down 3lbs from last week - I knew I shouldn't have bothered weighing-in at that TOM - so today's a happy day for me... I can honestly say that I'm at my lowest weight in my entire adult life!! :love:
    Just another 7.4lbs and I'll be under that nasty 200lb mark :devil: - can't wait for that day.

Cyndi you're still doing amazing and staying positive like you are will make losing those 2lbs easy.

Great job Krystle & Pam! You ladies are rocking the weight-loss - keep it up! :happy:
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am still at 211. I guess this must be a plateau and I just need to wait it out, or start exercising. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a fabulous but healthy turkey weekend.

Edit: oops I thought I was 211 last week but I was 212, so that's a one pound loss for me :)
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Down 1 this week for me. Lost what I gained last week. This has just been an awful week so far work wise so I am very glad tomorrow is my friday. 5 days off. Absolutely no plans but at least not at work.

Sounds like several of you also had a good week..WTG!

Alannah
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    looks like we had a lot of weight loss this week- good job...just some adjustments for me..lol!!! Yeah TOM can be hard but hey you know next week you will be fine-lol.....all the best until Wednesday which by the way comes real fast lol....Have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend and remember use a smaller plate and if you need more get it but at least it will make you think for seconds- oh water helps and enjoy the the dessert-you deserve that too...just not half of the pie/cheese cake-lol