can I do it? :-)

Options
Nine pounds to go.....eight weeks to get there. Can I do it? :-)

Replies

• cllmetatrsld
    cllmetatrsld Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    9 pounds in 8 weeks?! Holy moly, I know that I couldn't do it being so close to my goal weight...but that doesn't mean you couldn't. What is in eight weeks? Fancy event?

I have 16 pounds to lose in 9 months for my next cruise!
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Family reunion. it don't HAVE to be off by then...its just a way for me to push myself. Been adding a little jogging to my walking routine and been doin 100 sqauts in the mornings. I catch alot of crud on this sight for my low cal approach, that is why I don't have my food diary public. I was on this site last year and everyone seemed....um whats the word I'm lookin for........Nicer. :happy: Oh well....thanks for the response. Keep up the good work.....you'll be the hottest dame on the cruise :drinker:
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Family reunion. it don't HAVE to be off by then...its just a way for me to push myself. Been adding a little jogging to my walking routine and been doin 100 sqauts in the mornings. I catch alot of crud on this sight for my low cal approach, that is why I don't have my food diary public. I was on this site last year and everyone seemed....um whats the word I'm lookin for........Nicer. :happy: Oh well....thanks for the response. Keep up the good work.....you'll be the hottest dame on the cruise :drinker:

On your profile you state you want to keep the weight off this time, rather than going on a diet every year. If people have been giving you flack over a low calorie approach, it's likely not be because they are simply not nice, but because low calorie diets tend to go hand in hand with yo-yo dieting. If you want to maintain, as you state you do, consider whether your diet approach will be sustainable and help you truly maintain.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do it, but the amount of time it takes you to do it is not relevent. As long as you get there.