will I still lose weight if?

Options
I weigh 113 pounds I wanna losr about 8ish pounds
I eat 1200 calories a day but I want to know do I have to eat completely healthy to lose weight? Or am I allowed thr odd bar of chocolate here and there aslong as I dont eat over my calorie limit? also is it ok to have 1 treat day a week?or will that hinder my weight loss because my friend told me you shouldn't have treat days until you reach your goal but that seems really miserable.... also does anyone have any tipsz on how to keep your social life going? My friend's always ask me out to eat ... or say if you go to see a movie? My boyfriend always asks me over to his place to eat junk and watch movies :( and I cant even go out on the weekends for a drink

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    You can eat whatever you want, just fit it into your calorie goal.
  • serendipity57
    serendipity57 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight eating around 1300 - 1400 cals
    I did not deprive myself of anything...chocolate etc
    As long as it was in my calorie allowance I ate as I wanted. I have now been maintaining my weight for 6 months on the same rules

Good luck to you and don'tdeprive yourself
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Start how you mean to go on. If you are going to eat treats when you reach your goal you may as well learn how to fit them into your day now.

I eat treats every day. Still losing weight.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    How tall are you and how often do you workout? Because for a 19 year old girl, you generally need more calories than 1200. Heck, if you exercise, i wouldn't be surprised if you needed 1800+ calories a day to lose.

But why do I have a feeling you are tall