New here!

Options
Hey There! Im new here, and I dont know why I never discovered this amazing site before!!!! Im hoping it will give me the boost I need to go from 170 to 145 by the years end :) I LOVE going to the gym...working out is the highlight of my day pretty often! Its just sitcking to the cals thats soo hard. I need to be held accountable by my friends and the MFP community and myself and then I think I will see the change. Im excited to keep the momentum going!

Replies

• dpuig
    dpuig Posts: 5
    Options
    I am in that same situation; love working out and love eating just as much as working out. It's been pretty challenging not being able to eat the same things my husband and kids eat, but it's well worth it.
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!

Im the same, new here and no idea how ive not found this site before!! I love the gym (and classes) but have never had a clue about calories...

Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • dmcbeauty
    Options
    Welcome!
    As for me, I eat pretty well. The hard part for me is finding the time to work out!
    I try to walk during my lunch hour but that's as far as I get.
    Everyone here has so motivated me!
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I agree working out is one of the highlights of most of my days too! It makes me feel better physically and mentally!
    You'll love this site...lots of friendly, supportive and motivating people.
  • dietcokaholic2
    Options
    Welcome!!! The people here are so great! Add me if you would like.. Best of luck in your journey!
  • CherryJellybean
    CherryJellybean Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou: