The AMAZING Magishrink Scale

Options
likitisplit
likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
Do you want to loose weight? Let me help you help yourself.

My story starts with my daily weigh in yesterday. I hopped on my scale. I was 176.6. However, I wasn't sure that I'd let it finish weighing me, so I hopped on again - 174.2. Well, that was odd. One more time to be sure...170.5, 169.1, 165.3, 163.8, 161.0.

After only 2 minutes of weighing myself, I LOST OVER 15 POUNDS!

Now, any rational person would keep this amazing weight loss secret to themselves.

However, today only, I am offering this wonderful scale for sale.

Only 5 easy payments of $19.95!!! (Plus, shipping, handling, processing and service fees)

There is only one of these amazing Magishrink Scales available, so act fast before it is gone!

Replies

• LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Who has two minutes to lose weight? Not this guy, I can tell you that! Now if you can get it down to 20 seconds, I'm in!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am willing to buy, but ONLY if you throw in the magic beans FREE of charge!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    What if I only eat fruit and plants and crap my pants like the Incredible Hulk?
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Aren't you currently in a bulking phase? I would love a scale like this, however I suspect that it is a perverse scale. I would bet that it only does the magishrink with those who want to GAIN weight. For me, who would prefer to lose, (or is it loose pounds -- maybe they'd like to be loose?), anyway, for me, it is likely to increase each time I got on it. Have you tried this with any other people? Any studies done on it?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    My barbell once lost 0.2 lb overnight with a scale like that.

If you take your scale to the moon, you can lose 83% of your bodyweight instantly.

(disclaimer: if I screwed up on the maths and/or physics for the moon joke then I apologise. Mental arithmetic is not my forte. Even a calculator doesn't help sometimes)
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    ha... I'd prefer to take the digital scale at a hotel I was at last month. It took off about 25 ibs from my current wait, while in clothes and eating an apple. First time I saw my weight as a double digit number...
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I don't buy anything without first at least seeing a picture. Can we please have a picture of this AMAZING Magishrink Scale please?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I don't buy anything without first at least seeing a picture. Can we please have a picture of this AMAZING Magishrink Scale please?

I need video's too.

I am logged into YouTube and waiting. Please advise when ready
  • likitisplit
    Options
    3400687-czs-1-360_199.jpg?v=3

Here is a picture after *5 minutes* of weighing.

Full satisfaction or your money back! (Not including shipping, handling, service or other charges)
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Do you accept C.O.D.'s?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    Do you accept C.O.D.'s?

There's an additional fee.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    you should put it on ebay! Drive up the bids baby! This thing is GOLDEN!
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

Full satisfaction or your money back! (Not including shipping, handling, service or other charges)

Is that shade of nail polish included as a "Free gift with purchase" I like it.
  • likitisplit
    Options

Is that shade of nail polish included as a "Free gift with purchase" I like it.

One bottle of Black Cherry Chutney OPI free with Magishrink Scale!

(Additional fees may apply)
  • badwolfIO
    badwolfIO Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If I order two can I cut the time in half?
  • likitisplit
    Options
    If I order two can I cut the time in half?

Unfortunately, this is a unique item.
  • likitisplit
    Options
    I'm offering this for one more day only!