new and hopefully not alone...

Options
Hey everyone, I'm new to the site but not to weight loss. This is the first time I've ever used a tool to help track my calories in and out and I'm sure that that will be a much needed dose of reality. I'm a pretty scientifically minded person so the numbers and statistics will be great for me. I'm also hoping that there are some ppl in need of buddies out there....id love to exchange emails and hold each other accountable for poor decisions, a kick in the butt when needed and someone to celebrate life's victories with. I've scoured the site and am loving the messaging forums with all kinds of ideas and problems that we all face, it's amazing to feel so connected to complete strangers even through the veil of internet ambiguity. Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to chat with people of all stages in life and all shapes and sizes. Talk to you soon......

Replies

• nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me and we will get on it together!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there~

Welcome to MFP!! I joined in August and really enjoy the site. Everyone is so encouraging & uplifting, & like you said the message boards cover a variety of topics and can be so helpful!

Just a quick note to say welcome, hello, & good luck with your lifestyle change!

Kristine
  • Taber1969
    Taber1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new also to the site but, like you not to weight loss. I am not sure how you friend people but if you know feel free to "friend" me.