Good and fun cardio work dvds

Options
Can anyone suggest any good and fun cardio work out DVDs? getting exercise into my daily routine isn't going so well. I go for walks when the weather is nice and my husband is home, I'm a petite woman and we just moved into our neighborhood last so I'm not really comfortable walking by myself yet. I have loads of workout DVDs but I've had them for years so I'm not really too excited to pop one back in and use it since i already know the routines. while the routines are challenging for me in my current unfit state, the fact that i know them so well makes them mentally unstimulating and boring which is a big turn off for my motivation, which i don't have much of anyways come 7:30 at night when I finally have time to exercise.

Replies

• sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I get bored with DVDs. I just started using FitnessBlender.com and it's keeping my interest so far because there are a ton of free videos to choose from.
  • ashowers36
    ashowers36 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I took a look at some of the videos on that site. I don't think they would really work for me as I would have to do them in our computer room which is very tiny so online videos aren't really going to work.
  • jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It might help if you tell us some of the DVDs you already have and are sick of.

Without knowing that, I swear by Jillian Michaels. I've got 10 of her DVDs and I think they're fun and good for keeping my exercise routine diverse during the week. Not everyone likes her style, but personally I find her very motivating.

Good luck!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I second the comment about Jillian Michaels DVDs. I find them very motivating.

I also like Zumba DVDs, Yoga DVDs and anything by Shaun T.

Good luck!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I also agree with Jillian Michaels. I personally have done 30 Day Shred and working on Ripped in 30 now, and I'd recommend either one of them.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i found the asylum series to be most versatile and fun DVDs i've done