Time to settle the greatest MFP debate once and for all...

Options

Replies

• samanthaxb
    samanthaxb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nobrandname.jpg

The word yeast always makes me think something entirely different and it couldn't be farther from a food item!

Yeah.... too many gross thoughts for that...
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    donuts

I HATE YOU ALL IN THOSE PICTURES NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    doughnut

Bold because true.

/debate
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Donut. Only Canadians add unnecessary letters...

You mean only Canadians know how to spell CORRECTLY. Now, which flavour is your favourite? I like the ones with the maple flavour... you know the ones with that beige colour. Now stop your rude behaviour. You are not as humourous as you think you are.

Yeah that's all I got for now.

You just keep your "U"s up there, and make Justin Bieber go home while you're at it!

Okay people. We have given you sooo many good bands. Just keep Bieber. He sounds like the crap Americans pump out anyway.

ONE! One good band! And as great as Rush is, they don't make up for Bieber, Nickleback and Celine Dion. :laugh:
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can hold a dozen....without using my hands.....just saying.....

No impressive when you think of the size of the hole that is in the donut and/or I hope you wash your feet before you do this :-)
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    No, it's spelled H-E-A-V-E-N

You took the words right out of my mouth! (or fingers in this case)
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Why did I click on this topic!!! They all look so good! And you spell it Donuts!
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    Both are correct. Po-tay-toe, Poh-tah-to.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options

You mean only Canadians know how to spell CORRECTLY. Now, which flavour is your favourite? I like the ones with the maple flavour... you know the ones with that beige colour. Now stop your rude behaviour. You are not as humourous as you think you are.

You just keep your "U"s up there, and make Justin Bieber go home while you're at it!

Okay people. We have given you sooo many good bands. Just keep Bieber. He sounds like the crap Americans pump out anyway.

ONE! One good band! And as great as Rush is, they don't make up for Bieber, Nickleback and Celine Dion. :laugh:

Ummm Neil Young, Heart (first successful here), April Wine, Tragically Hip, Barenaked Ladies, Loverboy, The Band, Guess Who, Our Lady Peace, and Alanis Morrisette. Yes I like her. Come at me.
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Someone in school years ago spelled it dognuts. So I forever will call them Dog Nuts!
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I don't like do(ugh)nuts. :indifferent:
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great..now I want DOUGHNUTS
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

*twitching, eh?*
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Voodoo-donuts-500.jpg
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    "Great..now I want DOUGHNUTS"

I want donuts too! *Whine*.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Ummm Neil Young, Heart (first successful here), April Wine, Tragically Hip, Barenaked Ladies, Loverboy, The Band, Guess Who, Our Lady Peace, and Alanis Morrisette. Yes I like her. Come at me.

Neil Young - Blows
    Heart - if we're going to go by where they were first successful, then Rush belongs to 'Murica!
    April Wine - Sucks
    The Hip - better than Bieber, but that's not saying much
    Barenaked Ladies - DMB of Canada
    Loverboy - Hahahahahaha
    The Band - Only got famous because they were Bob Dylan's band
    The Guess Who - they were decent for about a year
    Our Lady Peace - Meh
    Alanis Morrisette - The Canadian Tiffany who decided to hate men when the music world hated her

RUSH IS YOUR ONLY MUSICAL CLAIM TO FAME!!!!

And they found fame in Cleveland.

Wait, what is this thread about? :laugh:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

Neil Young - Blows
    Heart - if we're going to go by where they were first successful, then Rush belongs to 'Murica!
    April Wine - Sucks
    The Hip - better than Bieber, but that's not saying much
    Barenaked Ladies - DMB of Canada
    Loverboy - Hahahahahaha
    The Band - Only got famous because they were Bob Dylan's band
    The Guess Who - they were decent for about a year
    Our Lady Peace - Meh
    Alanis Morrisette - The Canadian Tiffany who decided to hate men when the music world hated her

RUSH IS YOUR ONLY MUSICAL CLAIM TO FAME!!!!

And they found fame in Cleveland.

Wait, what is this thread about? :laugh:

You talk bad about Neil Young again and I will cut you.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

*twitching, eh?*

You're just jealous of our superior spelling abilities.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    You talk bad about Neil Young again and I will cut you.

A Southern Man don't need him 'round anyhow.