Replies

• nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Oh and Absinthe as well! It should have stayed banned! :sick:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Jagermeister............by far the worst!

thats my favorite ..shraight up no training wheels
    You either love or hate Jager. I'm in the :heart: camp.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Kentucky Deluxe. UUgggghhhh!
  • ChriJMitch
    ChriJMitch Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Everclear 190-proof

Dear god. This stuff is like drinking actual gasoline. Never did I want to vomit so badly....
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Gotta go with Sambuca. I hate the anise flavor, and it's thick like cough syrup. Also brings back some slightly blacked out memories....I had a friend, who loves Sambuca. He would yell "BUUUUUUUCAAAA" and if you didn't high-tail it out of there, he was going to get you a shot!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Someone bought me a bottle of Ivana***** Tobacco flavored vodka... The smell is like a cup full of water and cigarette butts... the after taste is pure rank...

4037b0042a21be3c59b2a2b2101cdc789ae25e74_600.jpeg

While on their website, I noticed they have it in Menthol too.... that thought kinda made ma puke in my mouth
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    PEI potato vodka. Tasted like seaweed and rotten fish. Disgusting
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    cabana boy rum and campari, not together.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't care for gin, or cheap vodka. If it tastes like you'd imagine nail polish remover to be like, I'll pay a lot more for top shelf! it should be smooth, or covered in enough chaser so I can't notice it's trying to kill me.
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    It has to be tequila for me, not that I dislike the taste but I still remember the 3 day hangover slamming the stuff gave me back in my college days
  • krcrane87
    krcrane87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Korean Soju
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I love anything pumpkin (Fall is a bad time for me trying to manage my "good" eating haha)...however I had this Pumpkin liquor (unfortunately i cannot recall the brand)...it was so bad...it was just SO syrupy sweet...I had to put it in a cordial glass...then put an ice cube in it, let the ice melt, then it was still too sweet!

My ex was a heavy drinker...when i left him i left the bottle...even he wouldn't touch it...
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Rock and Rye.......uuuggghhh lord, I don't know which is worse, the taste or the "floaties"

*gags*
  • must_deflate
    must_deflate Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wild Turkey.

I'd much rather have a nice Scotch.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Also had one called a pickle back. A shot of pickle juice and a shot of Jamison uck

Aww man pickle backs are awesome!
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    draw between Kao Liang & Tungi.

The first is a kind of Chinese spirit that comes in about 62% alcohol content and literally evaporates as you drink it. The latter is liqueur made from prickly pear plants.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Grappa

/thread
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Malort.