Wedding over time to get back on track!

Options
So I just got back from my honeymoon last Friday. I weighed Monday morning and to my shock I was only up 2 lbs! That is amazing considering the week before my wedding and the week of the honeymoon I pretty much threw all dieting to the wind! All my friends keep saying oh now that you're married you don't have to try as hard. Well, I don't want that to happen! My husband is bound and determined to get a six pack so I'm going to use his hard work as motiviation for myself!! So, here's to getting back on the wagon after being off almost two full weeks!!!

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    congrats on your wedding! welcome back. You are very close to your goal, good luck!
  • niclexiemom
    niclexiemom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Rock on with your motivation!
  • erinkate82
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding!! I would not be upset for gaining 2 pounds following your wedding - I gained almost 7 pounds from Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Day/Reception and Honeymoon.

You are allowed to gain a little, you deserve it after the stressful planning of your wedding! The important thing is to get back in the swing of things and continue losing weight/maintaining weight these next few weeks.

Be one of the few people that lose weight after getting married! :happy:
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My son's wedding is next week and I'm SURE I'll gain more that 2 lbs by the time it's over. I'm making the goodies for the reception and I'm not doing as well not sampling them as when I was actively dieting!

Congratuations on your marriage and on not gaining more!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    So I very good intentions to getting back on track when I posted this over a week ago but I haven't so much succeeded!!! My in laws are HUGE eaters and we have had a birthday dinner evey week for someone in their family for the past month! So between the big birhtday feasts, birhtday cakes, and football tail gates my eating hasn't been the healthiest! BUT on the plus side i'm getting back to going to the gym regularly. Tonight will be my third time this week!