Options
2»

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Homemade baked goods make me:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23571-1363805457-13_zps904707c5.gif
    That's a Little Debbie. How about some homemade cupcakes...

stains-the-dog-o.gif
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    It used to be Doritos. And when I say "used to be," I mean about two months ago when I was scarfing down a bag every weekend. We've had a bag of Doritos in my pantry (that I bought for my husband) for over three weeks and I still haven't had a single chip. They're probably stale at this point, and I don't think a bag of Doritos has ever gone stale in my house before. Yay!

One I probably still have is Hershey's Kisses with Almonds. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. They're SOOO good. I could never just eat a couple of them. So, I haven't bought them. Works like a charm.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Homemade baked goods make me:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23571-1363805457-13_zps904707c5.gif
    That's a Little Debbie. How about some homemade cupcakes...

stains-the-dog-o.gif

:laugh: That was the best gif I could find in a hurry! I've just had to stop baking at home. If I want fresh baked goods, I'll drive to a bakery/bake sale and get just one of what I want. I can't have a big batch at home though.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Unsalted White Corn Tortilla Chips . . . why do they have to come in such a big bag :mad:
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Snappea Crisps. Don't ever buy them.
  • shammathews
    shammathews Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For me, tortilla chips, double stuff oreos and peanut butter m&m's. I go crazy on that stuff! I try my best to not even buy it.
  • joeboo81
    joeboo81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wings....just...buffalo wings. So, many flavors! So much sauce! So many calories....
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Office events like retirement parties or baby showers, when everyone gets together and they lay on masses of appetizers or that sponge cake that has zero texture/flavor and masses of fat and sugar.

I used to eat them out of some sort of social duty but now I just don't touch them. I had a couple of people comment at the last event and I just said "Are you kidding me? You think it was eating stuff like this that lost me 20lbs?"

Sad thing is I didn't even like it, but just felt socially compelled to eat it.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Garlic Bread with cheese
    Humpty Dumpty BBQ chips
    Regular Ruffles with Lipton Onion Soup Dip

If any of these are in my vicinity I will eat them until they are gone. There is seriously no stopping me. These items are not allowed to be in my home anymore.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Wish there was a good I couldn't handle. Unfortunately, I eat them all equally well...
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Kettle cooked chips, ice cream in half gallons (need the single serving ice creams if I have anything!), and nacho fixings (tortilla chips, salsa, mexican cheese, etc). Garlic bread can be dangerous, too.