Goals/rewards?

gecho
gecho Posts: 426 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So i've seen several 'signatures' that have peoples goals/rewards. I'm curious what do you think of mine?

170lbs - Computer Game
160lbs - Spa Manicure
150lbs - Spa Pedicure
145lbs - Goal Weight! Spa Visit (massage/body wrap)

Those that don't have goals/rewards what would yours be?

Replies

• kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    I have them, I just don't have them planned out or posted, haha. I usually decide my next goal after I reach one... currently my goal is under 220, and my reward for that is new iTunes music. After that, I'll decide another reward for 210... usually I just pick something that I really really want at that time! =) Love the idea of the mani/pedis and the spa day.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Really my only goal is to live longer then my family usually lives, not be a diabetic and to be able to take care of all my needs as long as possible. I think your goals are different when your older :happy: Mine is just to be healthier.
  • I think your goals are great!!! I've found breaking it down into smaller increments to be very helpful and who doesn't love a little pampering! :)
  • I think your goals are great!!! I've found breaking it down into smaller increments to be very helpful and who doesn't love a little pampering! :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    My reward will be not hiding from the camera on my trip to Mexico in a month.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Goals are great
This discussion has been closed.