trampoline

Options
Just got back from airheads trampoline arena. what a blast! I paid a month membership; before I left, the problem is that I can't find trampoline or rebounding to record my exercise calories, what is my next step to get my s&@t together?

Replies

• Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Do you use a heart rate monitor? You can create an exercise and add your calories that way
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Think about how fatigued it made you and compare it with your past experience with other exercises. More intense than a fast walk? More intense than a medium paced jog? That sort of thing and base it off of what you think it more closely related to.
  • Jimmymilk
    Jimmymilk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wipes me out in record time. I researching it since posing here and a source says 230 cals per hour on rampoline while moderate elliptical training is 725 cals an hour. Something is not making sense here.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The burn for elliptical training is way too high in my opinion.
  • Jimmymilk
    Options
    Agreed dainalee, My research shows ellipical getting 3 times the calorie burn of trampolene hopping. 15 minutes on the tramp with frequent breaks is all I can muster. I do laps at an Airheads arena, six tramps wide and if I do 3 laps my heart is about to leap out of my chest.
  • Jimmymilk
    Options
    No spajerky, no hear monitor.