71lbs see ya!!! (pics)

Options
20142014_zpsaeb1fae6.jpg

The picture to the left was taken in 2012 showing me just below my highest weight of 273, I wish I had a picture showing my heaviest. The picture to the right is today at 202.

4b39e47a-00c6-4829-b9c6-b9c6eb1fa914_zps74c7a4f5.jpg

Picture on the left April 2013 - right - April 10th 2014

I have about 25lbs left to meet my goal of 175lbs. I'm super excited and I know had I not slacked off over the past few months due to my divorce that I would have possibly be meeting that goal in May instead of August but I will not beat myself up over that. I've never really been proud of myself for doing anything, I never felt deserving. That being said, I have never been more proud of myself for sticking with the decision to be healthier and happier! I weigh less than I have in the past 12 years and that blows my mind. I'm discovering new things and old favorites coming back, like dressing up for work, doing my hair and make-up, wearing high heels and panty hose- all these things that you take for-granted when you are able to do it but when you're pushing 300lbs these things arent possible. I didnt only make over my body but I made over my mind, I wanted to go back to my roots, back to the person I was before my terrible marriage. That was my second step, filing for divorce (still waiting on that to be over with). I've never been happier than I am at this moment. I have great friends, loving family and I love feeling beautiful, confident and sexy for the first time in my life!! No matter what you're going through you can make it, it's the small decisions you make every single day that add up in the end!!

Let me just add I will be 31 on May 6th. The first picture I was only 28!! (top) and just before I turned 30 on the bottom.

Replies

• ClevaFeatha
    Options
    You look amazing like a completly different person. Congrats your beautiful.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be so proud.:smile:
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • haleyjohnson118
    Options
    Great job! Absolutely amazing! You will definitely reach your goal :) looks like you don't give up!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it going...
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING! You look so happy, healthy and strong! Keep it up!
  • bkRaeLynn
    bkRaeLynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    absolutely love your story! Such an amazing success! and you look like a complete different person
  • badbull69
    badbull69 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Aweseome job, Keep up the good work. And you are correct, nothing is gonna change till you change it, especially the thinking. We can wish and desire all we want, but nothing will change till you make a commitment to yourself.
  • Sakibaby
    Sakibaby Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing! Whoop Whoop!
  • karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look like a different and much younger person! congratulations!
  • brownbeauty2013
    brownbeauty2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats on your success!! You look happier and younger since you decided to take control and do what is best for you!! Keep on pushing Hot tamale!! Woooohooo! :)
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Great job!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look wonderful ...healthy and vibrant! You have all the right to feel proud of yourself and your accomplishments; you have done it!
  • amanda14251
    amanda14251 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing job you're doing! I'm glad you feel proud because you should be!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and congrats to you on both your weight loss and closing the chapter of your life. I am sure both were not easy but as you said you did it and you should be very proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • choll80
    choll80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, very inspirational. I admire your courage and determination!!
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Our starting weights are very close so you are very inspiring to me!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Super_Amy
    Super_Amy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You got younger! Seriously, you look great. (and younger)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fabulous! What an amazing transformation, you rock in my book! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!