1 month in! :)

Options
Ttlklutz
Ttlklutz Posts: 34 Member
On wednesday will be my 4th week/1month mark since the start of my lifestyle change. For the first two weeks I just focused on staying within my calories, I keep my calories inside a 1200-1500cal/day range. And for the last two weeks I started doing C25K and completed week 2 yesterday! I have a new found passion for running it feels amazing to me. Anyway I have lost 8 pounds thus far! I started at 211 and am now 202.8, I am extremly proud of myself for really sticking with it and seeing it this time as a lifestyle change instead of a diet. I am ready and commited to the life long journey :) I would also like to share with you my physical progress thus far! My first goal is 160 and then I will fine tune it from there!

6a81ae54-8e7a-426d-ab4a-89b94a6dd2cd.jpg

Replies

• Tatiana269
    Tatiana269 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • kristincreate
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • Ttlklutz
    Ttlklutz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement it is much appreciated :)
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    excellent job! your progress is already impressive but keep on doing what you are doing and increasing your physical activity to test yourself and in a few more months you are going to feel you look AMAZING even compared to anybody. Back when I was your age I did something similar and went from around your starting weight and worked up to running just 3 miles a day and after not long I looked SICK (in the slang/awesome way not in a bad way LOL!)

I'm a bit of a fat old toad now BUT I credit the early activity of my youth for the fact that I am as small as I am at my "obese" current weight. Not healthy by any stretch for sure but I am way smaller than I should be for my weight.

I cannot advocate being active enough, especially at your age. You deserve to be extremely proud! You go girl and be sure to impress everyone with even more future updates!
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great success for one month. Keep at it and you'll be at that goal weight soon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!