Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hard boiled egg recipes?

Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Going to have 2 dozens of those... Need ideas!

Replies

• Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    deviled eggs, egg salad - egg on a "real" salad, cut up on a sandwich for breakfast, pealed and eat with salt and pepper. :-)
  • nicupson
    nicupson Posts: 19 Member
    Yes on the deviled eggs! Except instead of using mayo, use avocado or hummus. Mmmmmm
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Yes on the deviled eggs! Except instead of using mayo, use avocado or hummus. Mmmmmm

what's your recipe for that?? Sounds awesome!
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    I love them on salads (chef salad) or sliced up on a sandwich with lettuce, tomato, ham or turkey and maybe cheese! (Basically a chef salad on bread!)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    We made some chicken salad sandwiches over the weekend and I cut up three eggs to put in the mix too! YUMMY!

1 lb of boiled Chicken Tenders, shredded
    1 cup of Mayo
    1/2 cup chopped celery
    1/2 cup chopped onion
    chopped dill pickle
    lemon juice
    3 boiled eggs, chopped
    salt & pepper to taste
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    We made some chicken salad sandwiches over the weekend and I cut up three eggs to put in the mix too! YUMMY!

1 lb of boiled Chicken Tenders, shredded
    1 cup of Mayo
    1/2 cup chopped celery
    1/2 cup chopped onion
    chopped dill pickle
    lemon juice
    3 boiled eggs, chopped
    salt & pepper to taste

Bahahahahahahaha.....sorry, you lost me at '1 cup of Mayo'...I'd hate to calculate the macros on this one.... Better: non-fat greek yogurt or low-fat buttermilk or non-fat-sour cream or non-fat plain yogurt..... The rest sounds good, though. Thanks for sharing!

Otherwise, I love to eat boiled eggs any time just without anything... =)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    We always use light mayo, so it lightens it up a bit. Greek yogurt and/or sour cream would be great too!

I could also see doing half light mayo, half sour cream. yum!!