Questions on routine...

Options
So I have been working on finishing up my 30 day shred. Currently moving onto level 3. Today, I received my insanity set in the mail today so I started looking through the guides etc. I am so excited to get started with it!!! My question is, should I just jump right in and start it, having not completed the shred yet? Also, I know its probably a dumb question, but should I wait to start on a Monday like the calendar says or does it really matter?

My thoughts are this....first thing in the morning, complete the shred workout, then go on with my day...then after the kids go to bed, pop in Insanity, then go on my gazelle....Does this sound like too much? I only have 10 days of the shred left, so I was thinking that after I am done with the shred I can move my gazelle workout to the mornings instead....Anyhow, let me know what your opinions are....

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are this....first thing in the morning, complete the shred workout, then go on with my day...then after the kids go to bed, pop in Insanity, then go on my gazelle....Does this sound like too much? I only have 10 days of the shred left, so I was thinking that after I am done with the shred I can move my gazelle workout to the mornings instead....Anyhow, let me know what your opinions are....

That does sound like a little too much. Insanity will be hard enough on its own. I would suggest going through the program on its own first, then if you decide to do a second 60 days maybe factor in some other type of exercise as well. Or at least try insanity on its own for 1 week to determine if you can and/or should do anything else along with it.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well, thats what I want to do (insanity alone) but I really would like to finish the shred first, just to say I did it...I guess I can wait another 10 days to start insanity....I just got a little excited when the package arrived! :)