Scale

colby0224
colby0224 Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I need to go and purchase a scale does anyone recommend one that is accurate but not alot of money? How often should I weigh myself? Im afraid to even step on the scale I get so discouraged when I gain. Help.

Replies

• Ours is just basic digital scale....it costs no more than $25. I pick the same day (tuesday morning) to weigh myself everyweek & add it to this website. I may peek on friday or saturday but I wait til tuesday to update my weight.

Good Luck
    Lynda
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Weigh yourself once a week...same day same time. Other than that I have no clue what a good scale is. I'm using my Wii scale and it's been pretty accurate with the scale they have at the gym.
  • meghuffman
    meghuffman Posts: 5 Member
    Be sure to weigh in the same day weekly, at the same time, same type of clothing. I prefer the mornings just after I get up. In my experience, the scale doesn't really matter- it's about using the same scale for the consistency. The one at your home and the one at the gym may give different readings so use just one of them for less confusion and questioning.
This discussion has been closed.