friends please?

Options
Hey Im Kirsty!

I am really pleased with MFP, It says I have lost 5lb, however the scales this morning said I had lost 7lb but im waiting until the morning to log it because I just cant believe it! haha!

I am really enjoying watching people and the progress they make as it really motivates me to keep going, also I think if i know people might see what I eat that day it will encourage me to behave! Please add me :)

I have never been a MASSIVE eater, infact since starting this I feel like im eating more than I ever have! I actually struggle to get over 1200 calories with food. Im startiing to try and get used to three meals a day! I never ever normally eat breakfast! My weight gain has been because:

1) going all day without any food and then eating a massive pizza and a bottle of wine and sleeping on it....
2) energy drinks and full fat coke
3) picking at tiny things that dont fill but are very high in calories but feeling like I havent eaten (then eat one big meal)

This has really opened my eyes to what I consume. I havent had an energy drink for nearly two weeks, initially I was headachy and got a bit down but now I feel a lot better for it! I have had a few little alcoholic beverages the past few nights but still tried to stay under my calorie goal! hehe!

So far so good, I hope to continue losing.

I have also started Jogging a few times a week - will increase excersise when the 13 hour shifts stop! haha!