Stupid Dairy Queen

Options
I mean seriously how can that tiny blizzard I ate have 390 calories in it? I was thinking around 280, next time I'll do the research before I scarf it down lol

Replies

• farewell_friend
    farewell_friend Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    No worries; just go for a walk :) It's a nice way to spend the evening (well, it's evening for me) and you'll burn some calories.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Next time try some Arctic Zero frozen dessert instead. You can make milkshakes with it. It's 150 calories for an entire pint.
  • kristendeyell
    kristendeyell Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    lol no pictures so score it must not have happened! And damn I enjoyed it, and I would eat it again lol. However next time I'll go for a sundae which has fewer calories. It was just a wee bit shocking to see that it was so damn high.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Calories are a bit high, but I could easily fit that into my day if it was planned for. Heck, even if it wasn't planned for I might still be okay.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Next time try some Arctic Zero frozen dessert instead. You can make milkshakes with it. It's 150 calories for an entire pint.

And it tastes like cardboard. I've tried that pint of lies.

Op, just plan ahead. Depending on the flavor, totally worth making fit! Talenti, make Talenti fit...you'll never be sorry!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THE DQ THAT WAY
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Add in some exercise. No longer a problem. I have a DQ a mile down the road from my place. I am sure I will have some walks down there for a treat over the summer :)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT THE DQ THAT WAY

Hahah I know right! I was like the words DQ and stupid do not go together, what gives!

I stopped throwing out half my blizzards when I found the minis were "only" 370 calories. Mmmmm snickers blizzard. Blizzards have ruined all other shakes for me. Why do they even bother :tongue:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Australia has no DQ. Stupid Australia.
  • kristendeyell
    kristendeyell Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh I'll be having more over the course of the summer! My favourite however, is Kawartha Dairy ice cream. Now that damn ice cream is worth all the calories! And I did a heavy round of kickboxing last night, so it wasn't a huge deal.
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Before you 'indulge'...read this :http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_rossen_reports/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/

They found the Vanilla Maple Ice Cream had 68% MORE CALORIES than the what the label stated...
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Ok so you had a blizzard. Just don't make it a habit. Work it off today. Everyone needs a treat occasionally after all we are human.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Australia has no DQ. Stupid Australia.

I have also yet to spot one in Germany.