I'ts time for me.

Options
Hi everyone, looking for like minded people on this weight loss journey. I work full time, married to a great guy, and mom to a wonderful daughter. I enjoy bike riding, walking and swimming. I have completed 2 weeks today and lost 11lbs. I log my food and exercise everyday. I have about 90lbs to go. Could use encouragement and laughter along the road ahead.

Replies

• l8yboss
    l8yboss Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan, I'm Tammy and I'm new here as well. We have similar weight loss goals. I started Jan 1 on my new WOE and I've lost nearly 30 pounds so far, I have another 65 or so to go. I work full time, happily married for 27+ years to a wonderful guy, and we have 3 kids, my stepson is 35, our son is 25 and our daughter is 20 and getting married next week! I log my food relentlessly, don't get as much exercise in as I'd like but I am working on that! Feel free to add me, I'm all about encouragement and having fun on this journey!!
  • 123Susan456
    123Susan456 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi Tammy, thanks for the response and sorry I didn't get it till this afternoon. I'm not real computer friendly and I'm just learning to get around this website. Congratulations on your weight loss 30lbs that's wonderful. I guess your wearing a smaller size? I'm looking forward to that myself.
    I had a hard time at dinner yesterday but I made good choices for me. It was the first time my husband and I went out for dinner since I started this mindful choices and eating. I ended up with tossed salad and grilled salmon which was delicious, but my husband had English style fish and chips. I had such difficulty holding myself back from eating his food, I wanted to take it and run. I think the smell of grease made me a little crazy..I was in a bad mood for a while. I did talk myself out of it and I do feel a little silly today thinking about it but I have not experienced that before.