• Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Every second Sunday!

After church .. when I'm no longer weighed down by my sins :-p
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I shower I hop onto my Withings Smart Body Analyzer and IT does the recording FOR ME.

I admit, I AM a tech junkie and like using technology to help me keep track of things!
    This records weight, Body Fat %, heart rate, and even air quality (odd add-on)....it even tells me if it's supposed to rain today by showing an umbrella with rain hitting it!!

Then by the time I get to work and log my breakfast on myfitnesspal I have my weight already recorded and available under REPORTS.

I DO try not to obsess on what my weight does and depend more on how my clothes are fitting - the weight number is simply there to help me see how I'm doing from day to day and when I need to concentrate on eating better (like after a weekend at Downtown Disney where all ya do is shop, EAT, and DRINK!!)

Dave
  • Technolero
    Options
    Every morning after I shower I hop onto my Withings Smart Body Analyzer and IT does the recording FOR ME.

I admit, I AM a tech junkie and like using technology to help me keep track of things!
    This records weight, Body Fat %, heart rate, and even air quality (odd add-on)....it even tells me if it's supposed to rain today by showing an umbrella with rain hitting it!!

Then by the time I get to work and log my breakfast on myfitnesspal I have my weight already recorded and available under REPORTS.

I DO try not to obsess on what my weight does and depend more on how my clothes are fitting - the weight number is simply there to help me see how I'm doing from day to day and when I need to concentrate on eating better (like after a weekend at Downtown Disney where all ya do is shop, EAT, and DRINK!!)

Dave

I have the same routine and scale. I can never have enough data to confirm what I think is happening and reinforce good habits.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    every freaking day!!! It works for me and keeps me accountable
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday and then calculate the weekly average.
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am new, I weigh all the time sometimes, 3 times a day, I am so glad to read people are weighing more than weekly! Thank you!!
  • rock127
    rock127 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Very new question.

Anyway... I weigh once a week or 15 days and that too when I go to gym.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Once every morning, after shower (i.e. naked), before breakfast. To each his or her own, but I have never understood why more information is bad, that ignorance from not weighing frequently is some kind of weight loss bliss. In fact, you need to learn just how much your body weight will fluctuate, even when you're being good.