Think twice before mindlessly eating Easter candy!!!

wazert
wazert Posts: 37 Member
http://www.fitsugar.com/Photos-100-Calories-Easter-Candy-22272258#photo-22312084

Can you even believe a single Cadbury creme egg is 150 calories??? It's so easy to eat like 10 of them without even thinking about it!!

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    http://www.fitsugar.com/Photos-100-Calories-Easter-Candy-22272258#photo-22312084

Can you even believe a single Cadbury creme egg is 150 calories??? It's so easy to eat like 10 of them without even thinking about it!!

I can't believe it's only 150 calories...I could work 2-3 of those or Reese's eggs into my macros everyday...
  • Luckily, Sundays are my fattycake days, so I'm going to devour everything. I get sick every Easter anyway, so I'm not gonna ignore my candy. I don't have the Easter meal anyway, so one day of candy won't hurt me. :)

I'll probably get full after a handful of jellybeans anyway. Sugar makes me feel stuffed!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

You can eat 10 of those without feeling sick???

I can eat maybe two before my stomach rebels.
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    No comment on the topic really, nobody ever buys me an Easter egg! :sad: but just wanted to say to the OP that I love the quote in your profile pic!!

ETA: BTW Cadbury's creme eggs make my teeth hurt!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Cadburys Creme Eggs are disgusting. Woo Hoo 150 cals saved!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Only 150 calories each?? That means I could eat 10 and still have dinner!!!! That's without exercise, with exercise I could eat even more!!!!!!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member

TEN!? Holy cow... I have a hard time finishing *one*! They're so sweet - and this is coming from someone who loves sugar and eats multiple desserts each day! I think I would barf if I even ate two Cadbury Creme Eggs!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

I can't believe it's only 150 calories...I could work 2-3 of those or Reese's eggs into my macros everyday...

reeses eggs are AMAZING...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    How does one eat 2/3 of a cadbury egg?
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    I've never tried eating 10. I could maybe eat 3 before I was like, "Okay, time for jellybeans". Maybe washing it down with milk would help? Also, half a reeses egg is just wrong.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member

I see no problem with any of this!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    How does one eat 2/3 of a cadbury egg?

It must be a fine art because I foresee a sticky mess.
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    I love the Cadbury eggs. But they make my teeth hurt too! So basically my
    Teeth know when to cut me off since my stomach doesn't haha
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    If I want to stuff my face full of Easter candy, I'm going to do it. It's one day. Gotta live, people!

I won't be indulging in Cadbury Creme Eggs because they're disgusting, but if I get my hands on a Reese's Egg, it's going in my face. :)
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    MMM.... I'm going to eat all the Reese eggs:

3384225150_f949b98f17_m.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member

WANT!!!!!!!!!!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member

i will fight you for it!!... chocolate and peanut butter is the best man made confection in the world ... other than caramel and chocolate

cadbury eggs, the creme ones are nasty IMHO - the fudge and caramel... thats another evil story..

jelly beans i LOVe black jelly beans , ... so no jelly beans for us :D
    my kids baskets are 9/10ths small toys crayons sidewalk chalk, and then a few candies..
    yeah thats a switch....
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Ugh I made the mistake of buying the little foil wrapped Reeses eggs....omg I ate so many it was insane. But if you have self-control (unlike me) 2 of them are 100 cals. Not too bad.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Are you kidding? I was just thinking how I can't wait for the day after Easter so I can buy up leftover Cadbury Creme Eggs on sale. nomnomnom.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    *sigh*

Now I want a Reese's egg.