Everything you ever wanted to know.

Options
mortalkowgirl
mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
Random place for random questions. You can ask or answer questions here!

My first question:

Why does my yogurt always spit at me when I open it?

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    because air rushes into the yogurt container as soon as you open it, i think. My question for you is why don't you open the yogurt so that it opens away from you instead of towards you?

in the movies in 2014 - when some kid is throwing a party that gets busted, the sound directors still put in the "record scratch" as a signal that the music at the party stopped, despite there not being a DJ - who is really the only person using vinyl consistently.

Why is that?
  • mortalkowgirl
    Options
    because air rushes into the yogurt container as soon as you open it, i think. My question for you is why don't you open the yogurt so that it opens away from you instead of towards you?

in the movies in 2014 - when some kid is throwing a party that gets busted, the sound directors still put in the "record scratch" as a signal that the music at the party stopped, despite there not being a DJ - who is really the only person using vinyl consistently.

Why is that?

Because that would be to much like doing it right. :tongue:
  • wirodi
    wirodi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What does the (I) after a name stand for?

I see it in picture captions online, so maybe it means "not looking at the camera". But we also use it at work for "not working here any more".

So, what actually is it?
  • mortalkowgirl
    Options
    ....Good question..... *Gir* I DON'T KNOW! :happy:
  • theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Why is that?

Haha. This is a very valid question - we need answers!
  • mortalkowgirl
    Options
    nostalgia Pardon my spelling