Taking Applications for 69th Friend!

Options

Replies

• BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    *showing up to see who won*

If you don't win this, you can be my 24th, as long as you don't cheer for Ole Miss or Miss St. :laugh:
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options

If you don't win this, you can be my 24th, as long as you don't cheer for Ole Miss or Miss St. :laugh:
    You won't find me cheering for either! Now the Saints, that's a different story!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    In for 2,4,5,6 and 7.

Read my profile CAREFULLY though. :drinker:
  • DainaLC
    Options
    *runs away crying*
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

You won't find me cheering for either! Now the Saints, that's a different story!

Born and raised in New Orleans....Archie was very early into his career when I became a fan. :bigsmile:
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida and this is a consipiracy and I demand a recount!!! LOL
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    After careful consideration, hours of noodz and filthy pms, I have come to the decision of my 69th friend. Based upon message goofiness, pure determination, and solid credentials I have chosen...

tlcarolinagirl! Welcome to my friends list! Thank you to all who applied. You may reapply if the position opens up again, if you know what I mean.:wink: Thanks to my staff as well for its' hard effort!

congratulations-1146.gif

Ohhhh, ohhh!!! That's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON AT 69!!!! YUS!!!!!!!!! Dang it, I can't add a clip bc I'm at work, but I will soooooo be back.

I'd like to thank my mom, first and foremost...and my dad. And I'd like to thank jtexasflood for this opportunity. I will be a good 69'er and not let you down or up or around...or over?

**Takes a bow**
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Dangit I didnt respond in time .... Oh well I got to see the Robert Downey gif again lol....:love:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Dangit I didnt respond in time .... Oh well I got to see the Robert Downey gif again lol....:love:

jtexasflood is just breaking hearts all over today.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • DainaLC
    Options
    *runs back in screaming, yippy skippy*
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Total slore! And yeah, I'm just jealous that I didn't think of this first! :laugh:
  • DainaLC
    Options
    Doing my very best to make you proud! No more goats, I promise! What's your take on corn on the cob?