I need friends, please add me to keep me accountable!

Options
Hi! My name is Tamica and I am 31 years old from Mississippi. I am a weird breed of people I guess. While everyone got on a health kick in January and started losing weight, I have gained almost 5 pounds since then!!! I have joined my fitness pal in the hopes to lose a grand total of 14.50 pounds. That will bring me to a healthy 135! (I am 5'3, so I will be in a healthy weight range and still have curves!)

I need MFP friends to keep me accountable! So if you don't mind being friends with someone who will probably write a ton on her wall updating daily how things are going, please add me as a friend!

Replies

• gregholmes1974
    gregholmes1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Always nice to have something to read ;)

Request added
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and always willing to help motivate others.
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello, request sent!
  • Krissysears
    Krissysears Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi!!! I just started MFP about a week ago, I LOVE IT!! I've been eating around 1200 calories a day. Does MFP actually work? I really want to reach my goal of 120 pounds. Right now I'm about 150
  • yazzers
    yazzers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys i recently lost 40 pounds(yay!)
    since september i have added it all back :( im starting again!! please add me!! would love the extra help!
  • Krissysears
    Options
    hi!!! I just started MFP about a week ago, I LOVE IT!! I've been eating around 1200 calories a day. Does MFP actually work? I really want to reach my goal of 120 pounds. Right now I'm about 150
  • kimmerd37
    kimmerd37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger and the more friends to keep me accountable the better! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Krissysears
    Options
    how did you lose the weight??