Insanity... Fit test just done!!

Options
I've wanted the insanity DVDs for a while but as so expensive always put it off. I 've managed to get them today.
I've just done the fit test which nearly killed me... My results were ok but I was really excited about starting insanity now I'm actually dreading tomorrow. Is everyone's first day like this??

Replies

• ME0172
    ME0172 Posts: 200
    Options
    LOL Yeah I was. But I never did the fittest again. I enjoyed the workouts and he is very good at telling you to rest if you need to, etc. That fittest was the devil. Good luck! Enjoy the workouts, they're great!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    oh i remember my frist day of insanity. I started right after 90 day of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I was like " oh , it's gonna be easy peasy",,, I was cursing so badly :))) LOL
    hang in there, it will get easier.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up Insanity this week. Don't worry about the first Fit Test, mine sucked. You'll be amazed how you progress using those Fit Tests as a tracking log. I'm a push-up champ now after hardly being able to do 5 push-up jacks the first day. Just go as hard as you can, but make sure you rest when you need it, especially on the Pure Cardio days. There aren't any rests built-in to those workouts, but I always just take a few seconds and grab some water when I need it in between exercises. Also, make sure you take the stretching before and after seriously, it'll help prevent soreness or injuries.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I went from p90x to Insanity.. so it just seemed like everyday was plyo x day.. its not too bad just stick with it and take small breaks when needed... until you don't need to anymore.
  • lottiew78
    lottiew78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I will get on it tomorrow... 59 days to go????????
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Oh nice! I'm just starting it today too. Let me know if you want an insanity buddy! Might be easier to keep each other accountable. Looking forward to the first real workout today after work!