Spouse, SO's, others.... are they on your list?

Options
1235»

Replies

• VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    We joined together but my husband hasn't logged on for 13 months. I haven't the heart to delete him. My sister is on and active but lives in another country so it's just one of the ways we keep in touch
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    My mom is on my friends list.
  • bunnypanther
    Options
    If he were on here I'd add him but he's naturally skinny. And at the weekend I found out he weighs less than me. He's 6ft, I'm 5'5 and a half. He says he's a finely tuned athlete, I said I'm a fat dwarf.

Part of the reason I want to lose. Don't wanna be a fat dwarf.
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    My husband is on here but he can't be bothered to log is food. Depends I you have no secrets relationship.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have several RL friends, and my sister-in-law on here. I encourage people to use the site, since it's helped me so much, so why not add them after I tell them how awesome it is? :smile:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    yep. my boyfriend's on here, and on my FL. i actually met him through this site. i love his presence on here, as he's super knowledgeable and i'm constantly lurking his forum posts for gems of good info :blushing:

He's the only one on my FL I know IRL and I kind of like it that way.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    yep. my boyfriend's on here, and on my FL. i actually met him through this site. i love his presence on here, as he's super knowledgeable and i'm constantly lurking his forum posts for gems of good info :blushing:

Why can't he just share his nuggets of wisdom with you at the dinner table?
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    My wife was on my FL but it deleted her because she hadn't logged in over a year. Too be honest I have been trying to get her back on here and would love to have her on my FL. I have some awesome friends, especially some awesome female friends that I think my wife could gain a lot of knowledge from.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are using mfp for ;) If you've got nothing to hide add the hubby! The more support the better for everyone.
  • michellemybelll
    Options

we live across the country from each other presently. that will be remedied in the following months though :smile:
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yep added.. keeps that stupid nag screen outta my face then..
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Why would you not want your SO on your list? Unless you're doing something that you shouldn't be doing anyway and have something to hide then I can't see any reason not to.

No, nothing like that. MFP is just kind of a place for "ME" on my journey to healthy. I'm trying to figure out why I wouldn't want him here, but it's more like MFP is my "alone time" with it all. Not sure that makes sense.

That makes total sense. You need to have your own things going on that don't involve your other half - this is a great one to keep to yourself! Regardless of the benefits of sharing your weightloss journey with others, it's ultimately about you. I endorse the selfishness!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

we live across the country from each other presently. that will be remedied in the following months though :smile:

My girlfriend is out of state as well. Totally sucks!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    My wife is not on, nore requires MFP!

So no she is not on my FL!
  • michellemybelll
    Options

My girlfriend is out of state as well. Totally sucks!
    yeah it does. i miss him a lot.
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    Mine is on my list but he stopped logging well before I even got active in the forums. (Not that he even needs to log except to make sure he's eating enough.. Damn him lol). He's still there if he feels the need but he really doesn't care. I'm flirty IRL, too.