Tax Return Dreams.

Options
mortalkowgirl
mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
I was checking my email looking for something from work, when I saw an advertisement for a store. It said "Where to go with your tax refund." While I know that they wish that I would lose my mind and spend it all at their online store, that's just not gonna happen.

If you had no problems bills or responsibilities what would you do with your tax refund? (it can be worth as much money as you want.)

My dream would be to go on tour with Korn. *Nods happily*....Yeah....That's what I'd do..... :wink:

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Our Tax Return and my Bonus (which I get at about the same time) usually funds our family vacation every year. We try and get a 2 week family vacation in and then 1 week with just the wife and I in the summer. If there is money left after that, it goes into Savings.
  • mortalkowgirl
    Options
    AAWW that's so sweet!
  • MrsRoeder2013
    Options
    Buy me a 5+ bedroom (cash only) and horses for my girls.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    ArgI got so much less this year than I was expecting. I would love to go on a whirlwind tour of Scandinavia with my sister. :( We were planning a trip there and my refund was going to be my ticket expenses but I got -no where near- what I needed. Next year!
  • mortalkowgirl
    Options
    But this is supposed to be in our dreams. if you could do anything what would it be? Clearly I can not go on tour with Korn. :tongue:
  • LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :smile: My dream would be tour Ireland for a couple of months:heart:
  • mortalkowgirl
    Options
    :smile: My dream would be tour Ireland for a couple of months:heart:

Very nice. :smile: