WW chocolate cakes..are the kiden me!

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

First off, if you love the 80 cal WW chocolate cakes..read no further :)

Maybe it's just me, but WW products seem to have lots of cals
I've never done WW but assumed points correlated with calories...high in cals, more points?
Anyway, I saw these choc. cakes at my local BJ's and was excited so see they were only 80 cals
I didn't expect them to be huge, but c'mon..it was TINY...2 little bites
Just an FYI for others..

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Options
    Hi

First off, if you love the 80 cal WW chocolate cakes..read no further :)

Maybe it's just me, but WW products seem to have lots of cals
    I've never done WW but assumed points correlated with calories...high in cals, more points?
    Anyway, I saw these choc. cakes at my local BJ's and was excited so see they were only 80 cals
    I didn't expect them to be huge, but c'mon..it was TINY...2 little bites
    Just an FYI for others..

Kim
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    yeah they dont taste very good either.... dont get the carrot one either its just as small and gross
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I am on WW and the higher the fiber the lower the points.....I only do 1-2 pt snacks and on rare occasion.... I have to say I lost 12 of my 17 on WW...it works for me.

Thanks for the FYI...
    Peace~ zen:smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    The chocolate ones are yummy but loads of sugar for such a small serving:noway:
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Give me skinny cow treats any day!
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hi

I would rather throw those 80 cals into a skinny cow or klondile ice-cream sandwich anyday!
    Great..now I'm 'stuck' with 3 boxes...ugh

Kim
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I read that as whole wheat chocolate cakes!:laugh: -
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I hate those things and yes they are small but WW Points goes by Cals, Fat and Fibre and usually (if a lot) Fiber is deducted from the overall points which means something CAN be high in calories but reasonable in points if the fat is good and has a lot of fiber.

But I'd stay away from those cakes. I rather eat a spoonful of icing. hahaha
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    They are small.... but what they try to teach is the way to portion... I was on it and lost 35 lbs and quit... i wish i never had.. now i have ot start all over.. however... i found eating reg icecream like dairy queen in SMALL portions is jsut as good.. tastes better and you learn more control...:P just my opinion... :P
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    The lemon ones are disappointing, too. Plastic-y icing, and TWEEEEEEENY TINY. I'd rather have just about anything else. 100 calorie Mrs. Freshley swiss rolls? 1/2 a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich? A pecan twirl? All so much more worth the cals. :wink:
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Options
    I vote for the 100 cal Heathly Choice Ice-Cream Fudge Bars.. I save my calories so I can have one !
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    My favorite sweet is Breyers Double Churned No Sugar Added Neapolitan Ice Cream - 80 calories per 1/2 cup
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Healthy Cow all the way. I buy in bulk from Costco. Even my kids love the icecream sandwiches! Yummy!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am on WW and the higher the fiber the lower the points.....I only do 1-2 pt snacks and on rare occasion.... I have to say I lost 12 of my 17 on WW...it works for me.

Thanks for the FYI...
    Peace~ zen:smile:

Yea I totally dig ww...I have lost 21 pounds in 7 weeks...and I have to admit I have not really worked out in like 3 weeks....finals and mommy hood take up any extra time..:sad:
    Oh and I have not gone hungry yet!!!