who uses?

Options
I would like to know who uses Jay Robb's protein powder? Out of the 4 or 5 ive tried in the past Jay Robb's vanilla whey has been my fave.

What are some good recipes?
What are some other good brands that aren't as expensive as Jay Robb's?(i got it for $23 for 20oz)

So far ive just used 1 scoop of whey, 12oz chocolate almond milk, 1 banana, and sometimes add a spoonfull of peanut butter.

edited to add that i drink it to get more protein in. I seem to never get enough.

Replies

• happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    LOL I have to admit, I only clicked this thread because I thought you were going to be asking for nutrition advice for drug users.
    Not that I am one! Just thought it would be an entertaining read indeed.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    LOL I have to admit, I only clicked this thread because I thought you were going to be asking for nutrition advice for drug users.
    Not that I am one! Just thought it would be an entertaining read indeed.

LOL i figured id get more views if it sounded like i was talking about drugs
  • Julettashane
    Options
    BUMP
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    n5o8z5.png
  • Julettashane
    Options
    lol
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    I would like to know who uses Jay Robb's protein powder? Out of the 4 or 5 ive tried in the past Jay Robb's vanilla whey has been my fave.

What are some other good brands that aren't as expensive as Jay Robb's?(i got it for $23 for 20oz)

So far ive just used 1 scoop of whey, 12oz chocolate almond milk, 1 banana, and sometimes add a spoonfull of peanut butter.

edited to add that i drink it to get more protein in. I seem to never get enough.

i pay $31 for 5 lbs of my whey and i bet the Vanilla tastes better
  • Julettashane
    Options

i pay $31 for 5 lbs of my whey and i bet the Vanilla tastes better

the vanilla is good and it doesnt take over mixed with stuff.....usually no matter what you add whey to you can still taste it and it's awful. is yours jay robb and if so where do you buy it?? thats a good price
  • Julettashane
    Options
    This is like fishing for sharks in a lake.

Good luck.

You would do better to use a tittle like, "Robb whatever Protein Powder".

lol true....thanks!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever's on special on Bodybuilding.com and get the shaker bottle to add to my collection. Usually that's muscle milk.

Protein powder is protein powder. If it doesn't taste like butt and shakes well enough with milk, it's fine by me.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    I eat whatever's on special on Bodybuilding.com and get the shaker bottle to add to my collection. Usually that's muscle milk.

Protein powder is protein powder. If it doesn't taste like butt and shakes well enough with milk, it's fine by me.

ya i bought some crap from walmart dont remember the name i just remember it didnt mix well and tasted gross and the second i think was muscle milk powder and i didnt like it....it might be at that time i didnt have a blender so i just tried it with milk or water and didnt like it.....the other protein stuff i tried was already made...and well that crap all taste like ensure