Simple, kid friendly, low calorie dinner?

2»

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Why no onions or peppers?? Is there a food allergy? Aside from peanuts, eggs and and raw honey early in life- ALL food is kid friendly, even mildly spicy food.

How early in life??
    I am pretty sure all food is kid friendly - Honey may not be infant friendly but definitely kid friendly
    Allergies being the exception

My daughter has been eating eggs, and peanut butter since she was 7 months old, as well as everything else we eat.
    She loves spicey, curry, red pepper, cayene
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    My 8 year old eats a lot of grilled/baked chicken, wild grain rice and broccoli; baked potatoes; stuffed chicken with creamed spinach; spanikopita (spinach pie); lamb kabobs with rice; lean red meat (tenderloin/filet/flank) fajahitas; ahi tuna fish tacos; salmon; whole wheat pizza...

We are still discovering what he will eat...sometime he turns his nose up without a bite - so we have a 3 "no thank you" bite rule. After 3 bites, not nibbles...he's allowed to say no thank you, and he is allowed to have something else, or just eat the other things on his plate.

Wow, lucky kid. If we didnt like what was on the table for dinner, we didnt eat! lol. Guess thats why I am not very picky now. I take what I get :)