*screaming* need friends who are currently maintaining

Options
Please add me if you're currently maintaining as I am,too. Add me if you need support also.

Replies

• CLynch309
    CLynch309 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining and I can use all the motivation I can get! I worked hard to get where I was right before I got married; don't want to blow up now that the wedding and honeymoon are over!
  • KeshiaBanks
    KeshiaBanks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining and I can use all the motivation I can get! I worked hard to get where I was right before I got married; don't want to blow up now that the wedding and honeymoon are over!

I sent a FR
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining for now but might adjust in a few months to lose another five pounds. Will that work?
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • officiallymrswhite
    officiallymrswhite Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I went from 180 to 128....right now I'm at 137....would like to lose a few more pounds that I gained, but goal is around 130. I have found it to be a challenge to maintain! Feel free to add me!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm very close to maintenance and currently just hanging out at my current weight. sticking to where I'm at for the time being, probably, for another month and going to hit it hard again to drop the rest. Feel free to add me.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I count, because I'm 2 lbs from my goal (will get there by mid-May if not earlier), but I'm planning on maintaining PERMANENTLY very soon! :smile:

I am on here a good deal during the week and am pretty active and like to comment/have my activity be commented on. So add me if you want. . . though I understand if you don't since you said you're looking for people who are **currently** maintaining and I am not quite there yet!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I count, because I'm 2 lbs from my goal (will get there by mid-May if not earlier), but I'm planning on maintaining PERMANENTLY very soon! :smile:

I am on here a good deal during the week and am pretty active and like to comment/have my activity be commented on. So add me if you want. . . though I understand if you don't since you said you're looking for people who are **currently** maintaining and I am not quite there yet!

This is me too...2lbs from goal and maintenance...should be there in about 2 weeks.

Add me if you want too.
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i've been maintaining since early September ( after a loss of 15 kilos) and would be happy to finally make some friends here ( i guess it's time, i've been on this site for more than a year lol ) !

I am 26, suffered from ED in my teens, and can now, after years of struggling, say that i finally recovered from it.
    I am addicted to the gym (running, rowing and, of course weight lifting).

In for tips, challenges, sharing of past experiences, motivational support, scientific, philosophical ( etc ) exchanges !

Just one thing : i am not using MFP's food database, basically just putting quick adds here, so my diary will be of absolutely no help !

(Forgive my poor English, i'm French)
  • Dreya711
    Dreya711 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just began maintenance this past week. Would love some maintenance friends!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I am working my way back to maintenance (just 4.6 lbs to go!). I have been yo-yoing around my goal weight for 4 years, but I'm determined this time to stay within 2 pounds of my goal weight. Reading the threads under the "Maintaining Weight" section has been great. Full of ideas and advice on staying balanced.

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am transitioning into maintenance. I will send you a friend request!
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to maintain/build some muscles right now and would love some more (active!) friends with the same goal :flowerforyou:
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am at maintenance too! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • TikTokTee
    Options
    I just transitioned to maintenance this past week! Sent a FR.
  • ccf_trainer
    ccf_trainer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've been maintaining for about a month now. So far so good. Key for me this time versus prior times is to keep logging in every day, recording everything, and allowing a free day once a week. I'm committed to not yo yo the 5, 7, 10 lbs I typically do each year.
  • mellifluous_baker
    mellifluous_baker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maintaining at 5'5", 130 lb, while body recomping right now, but I might want to drop another 5 at some point in the future. Feel free to add me
  • runny111
    runny111 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5' 1.5" (yes that half inch matters!).
    162--->112 in one year. Have maintained that for a year. Body fat around 21-23%. Only thing I am still working on reducing the bodyfat a 1% or two more. I maintain in the 112-115 range. You can add me! :-)