nsv...the bra.

Options
2»

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i am a 38j. i have shrunk a little with my weight loss. i need to lose about 55 more. i plan to get a reduction to a b/c if they dont shrink a few more sizes.
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And good for your back! And good for your shoulders! :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club of breast reductions! I had mine done about 7 years ago - was about the size you were on a small frame - best thing I've ever done! What a relief you will feel once they are all healed!
  • JoLMahan
    JoLMahan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Best decision I ever made! I went from a G to a D when they were first done. I remember crying to my mom the day after (I was likely still heavily medicated) because I told her my boobs were so small I had "boy boobs". AT A D! It's so funny to me know looking back on that. You got it done around the time I did (mine was in March) and I remember that total WIN of being able to buy a bathing suit top in a store that summer! You will not regret it, even years from now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!