New here...trying to find my long lost health

I'm new to my fitness pal. I am an expert at dieting...sadly. I have learned and still struggle of what is right for me. I am trying a paleo style eating. ..just to get back to basics. I am normally a heavy bread Eater and dairy...I am trying to get away from all that.

Trying to exercise some...my back is ikky...With daily sciatic pain. So it's kind of hard to find what I can do. I have the mindset that if I lose some of this weight it will take some of the pressure off of my back...I don't know.

My goal is to lose 100-120lbs. I am not weighing myself much right now because that is just depressing and in the past I have found that it is just too discouraging. I figure I may weigh myself every two weeks or once a month to begin with.

Anyway glad I am here and open to any advice...pointers or anything anyone wants to throw my way

Replies

• LoveDanceSing
    LoveDanceSing Posts: 119 Member
    Welcome! I hope you achieve your goal! I also am trying to lose 120 lbs from where I am now!
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    As long as you weigh you food, log everything you consume, and are able to keep it under your calorie allotment, you will succeed! Welcome.