Hi all from another newbie

Aussiegirl76
Aussiegirl76 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,
I am a new user to this site and so far I am extremely impressed.

I am a 34 yo mother of two teenage children who has left the workforce temporarily to attend university fulltime in which I am hoping to do a career change and become a mathematics teacher with a sense of humour.

During the past 18 months since being at uni my eating patterns have become erratic with essays and deadlines and exercise well thats just a distant memory.

My weight has soared beyond a healthy range for me and is now starting to effect my health in which I have been diagnosed with non alcholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)

So with the health issues beginning and the appearance aspect in view of hoping to get back into the workforce now is the time to do it.

I have only 12 months to go until I finish my Bachelors and given that winter (in Australia) is now ending along with classes for this year there is no better time to start.

Look forward to chatting with you all as we journey together in obtaining our goals.

Replies

• Good luck

I've been a bit up and down. It's really hard to stay focussed but this site seems to help. My big issue is portion control and binge eating!!!!!

Keep it up - you will get there
This discussion has been closed.